Linda @ Painted Whyte October 21, 2010

Well i turned 27 oops 37 yesterday.  Did i honestly just type 27 oh boy that is funny, i guess it is wishful thinking :)  Anyway, i bought myself a birthday gift and thought i would show you what i got.  I don't really know how to use it yet but hopefully that won't take too long.  Cross your fingers for me.

Canon T2i



I found a really good sale that included all the above plus a memory card -woo hoo i can't wait to learn how to use it.  I have been using a Canon Point and shoot camera so i'll probably take a class from either McBain Camera or London Drugs.


5 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & CONGRATULATIONS on your new camera Linda....I can't WAIT to see your pics....I'm SURE you'll be snapping masterpieces in no time....!

I hope you had a WONDERFUL day yesterday & it carries through to the weekend....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Happy Birthday!! And you lucky duck for owning that camera!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Happy Birthday! I am sure you will LOVE It! ~Enjoy Kim

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Love your camera!! That is exactly what I want too. Maybe for my next birthday (which I happen to be turning 37 too)!!! Look forward to seeing some great photos on your blog soon ;)

Christine x

Post a Comment

I really appreciate & love getting comments and read each and every one. Questions are very much welcome I will answer in the comments or email you. Thanks for popping in to say hi.