Linda @ Painted Whyte April 24, 2010

I just wanted to quickly say how happy i am that i have 10 followers!  Double digits!  Is it silly to be so happy about this?  Does anyone else feel this way?  Or am i a weirdo - well maybe a little.  Just imagine how excited i would be if i hit 100!  Crazy, i can't even imagine.

Ok so i am almost finished with my chairs.  I have really enjoyed working on these guys.  Last friday i spent hours at the fabric store and came out with two different colors of chanille dsmask.  I am very excited to show you my "after" pictures.  I like them so much i almost wanted to keep them for myself.  I should have some pictures posted tomorrow evening.

I wanted to show you what my next project is going to be.  I bought this about 2 months ago but havent gotten to it yet - you can tell by all the layers of dust :)  I think it has alot of shabby chic potential - what do you think?  Oh and the cool thing about this piece is its a FILING CABINET!!!


5 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Linda that filing cabinet will be so beautiful white! Can't wait to see it all prettied up! Have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

Congatulations on 10 followers! I do remember how fun that was.
That piece has great shape. Will you be putting the damask on the sides? Looking forward to the reveal.

Creamy White said...

Hi Linda!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for stopping by!
Well, I love what you do! We sure have lots in common! I'll be happy to follow you and give you any support you need! Nest post I'll mention you if it's ok. Let me know...
I live in Edmonton as well!
It will be wonderful to meet you! I'm sure will have lots of fun blogging. I started in the end of january and it's been a wonderful experience!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Li

Danica said...

Congrats on your followers! I've had my blog for years and still have single digits. It's been so wonderful to discover so many other Edmonton bloggers this last little while. We should start a club or something! ;)

Angie said...

Your to cute! It's not silly being excited! It's a great feeling to be able to share something and have others actually want to see and read about it!! I LOVE blogging. I've "met" so many fantastic, encouraging women. By the way, that's the coolest filing cabinet i've ever seen! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate & love getting comments and read each and every one. Questions are very much welcome I will answer in the comments or email you. Thanks for popping in to say hi.