Linda @ Painted Whyte April 19, 2010

I just wanted to add a quick post today - i have been out of commision all day today do to a migraine and am just now feeling better but i got a package in the mail today that made me happy.  We got it through Etsy.  I've attached a couple of pictures so you could see for yourself how cute it is.  Check out her Etsy site lunetmuse.etsy.com.  Sorry for the dark pictures - i need a new camera or a new photographer lol.  In the next couple of days i should have the after pictures of those awesome chairs i found! 

3 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I have so many of those rings in my favorites on Etsy! You did a wonderful job on upcycling your furniture!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am glad I stopped by for a visit ~ you are doing a great job!!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Linda, thanks for stopping by & for the nice note! Welcome to blogging, it is so much fun & I'm sure you will love it. I have met so many amazing women out there. Good for you for turning your passion into a business. That is what my blog has done for me too. Enjoy & have fun with it all!

Patina said...

Oh, I love getting little packages in the mail, even if I'm the one that bought them. You're right it's much better then bills! Glad you enjoyed your Etsy purchase!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate & love getting comments and read each and every one. Questions are very much welcome I will answer in the comments or email you. Thanks for popping in to say hi.