Linda @ Painted Whyte April 16, 2010

I put the hardware back on the desk - i ended up using the hardware that it came with and i spray painted them black.  I am so happy it is done - let me know what you think about this technique - it originally happened by accident lol - its hard to tell by the pictures but when you look up close in person you can really see what i've done.  If anyone is interested i have a dresser that matches this desk (not transformed yet) and i can match the color.  I love the character on this one with the queen anne style legs and the wavy trim.  Its perfect for any little boy or girls room.  You can see that when i distressed it i let some of the old blue show through.  I thought it gave it some added character.  If anyone is interested it is going into Painted Whyte's Store.


4 comments:

Danica said...

That desk turned out wonderful! And hey, if you ever need any help for your business, you know who to contact. ;) I'm quite good at decluttering and reorganizing.

Anonymous said...

Oh I think that looks wonderful! I really like the original hardware.

Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Your doing an awesome job, keep doing what you love to do!

Tracy

Linda @ Painted Whyte said...

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your positive comments.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate & love getting comments and read each and every one. Questions are very much welcome I will answer in the comments or email you. Thanks for popping in to say hi.