Linda @ Painted Whyte April 14, 2010

Yesterday i spent about 5 hours working on that desk i mentioned in my last post and it is now ready for the clear coat - i was trying a new technique that ended up being ALOT more work and spent hours sanding it by hand - i wish i knew of a different way to get the same look.  I don't think my arm has ever been so tired lol  If it looks good it will be all worth it but i needed to take a day off today, well my arm needed the day off actually.  I will be back at it tomorrow.  I thought i would post a couple of pictures of the built ins i bought recently.  I totally love them and they have so much character!


Here are a couple of pictures of some old frames i found - i wish i would have taken a before picture because they were an ugly gold color - can't believe the difference a coat of white paint and sand paper makes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate & love getting comments and read each and every one. Questions are very much welcome I will answer in the comments or email you. Thanks for popping in to say hi.